Dynamo Admin Ltd is committed to safeguarding and respecting your personal information.
This policy (together with our Terms of Using it and any other documents referred to in it) outlines the terms on which we will treat any personal data we collect from you or that you supply to us. Please read the following carefully to have a better understanding of our policies and procedures surrounding your personal data and how we will handle it. By accessing dynamoadmin.org, you agree to the practises outlined in this policy.
Dynamo Admin Ltd of Cenarth, Newcastle Emlyn, Carmarthenshire, SA38 9JN is the data controller for the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (the Act).
We may gather information about you in the following ways:
We may collect and process the following personally identifiable information about you:
You provide us with information. You may provide us with information about yourself after completing forms on our website http://www.dynamoadmin.org (our site) or by communicating with us through telephone, e-mail, or other means. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site or over the phone, participate in discussion boards or other social media features on our site, enter a competition, promotion, or survey, contact us to sell us products, or report a problem with our site. The information you provide us with could include the someone name, addresses, e-mail address, and contact number, as well as the industry in which you work or are interested, financial and credit card information, a personal description, and photos.
We collect information about you. We may automatically gather the following information during each of your visits to our site:
- technical information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, your browser type and version, your time zone setting, your browser plug-in types and versions, and your operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, such as the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, page lengths, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- We obtain information from a variety of sources. We may obtain information about you if you use any of our other websites or services. When we gathered such data, we told you that it may be shared internally and mixed with data obtained on this site. Additionally, we collaborate with other parties (such as business partners, subcontractors in technical, payment, and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, and credit reference agencies) and may get information about you from them.
Utilization of the data
We make the following uses of the information we collect about you:
- You provide us with information. We will make the following use of this information:
- to fulfil our contractual responsibilities to you and to provide you with the information, products, and services you request from us;
- to educate you about additional items and services that we provide that are comparable to those you have already purchased or inquired about;
- to provide you with information about goods or services that we believe may be of interest to you, or to let chosen third parties to do so on our behalf. If you are a current client, we will only contact you electronically (by email or text message) with information on similar goods and services to those that were the subject of a previous sale or negotiation of a sale to you. If you are a new customer and we allow selected third parties to access your information, we (or they) will contact you electronically only with your approval. If you do not wish for us to use your data in this manner or to share it with third parties for marketing purposes, please check the appropriate box on the form on which we collect your data (the [purchase form OR registration form]);
- to keep you informed about changes to our service;
- to guarantee that material from our site is delivered to you and your computer in the most effective manner possible.
- We collect information about you. We will make the following use of this information:
- to run our site and conduct internal business activities, such as troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical analysis, and survey purposes;
- to enhance our site in order to guarantee that material is shown to you and your computer in the most effective manner possible;
- to enable you to take part in interactive parts of our service if you so like;
- as part of our ongoing efforts to ensure the safety and security of our website;
- to assess or comprehend the efficacy of advertising we provide to you and others, as well as to supply you with relevant advertising;
- to provide suggestions and recommendations to you and other site visitors on products or services that may be of interest to you or them.
- We obtain information from a variety of sources. This information may be combined with information you provide to us and information we gather about you. We may use this information alone or in combination with other information for the reasons described above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Your information will be disclosed
We may share your personal information with any member of our group of companies, which includes our subsidiaries, ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- We may share your information with a limited number of carefully selected third parties, including the following:
- For the fulfilment of any contract we sign into with [them or] you, we may use business partners, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Advertisers and advertising networks who require the data in order to pick and offer you and others with relevant advertisements. We do not offer marketers with personally identifying information about our users, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). Additionally, we may utilise such aggregate data to assist marketers in reaching the demographics they desire (for example, women in SW1). We may utilise the personal data we acquire from you to comply with our advertisers’ preferences by presenting their advertisement to that targeted audience.
- Providers of analytics and search engine optimization services that aid us in the development and optimization of our website.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of determining your credit score if entering into a contract with you is a condition.
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- If we sell or acquire a business or asset, we may disclose your personal information to the potential seller or buyer of such business or asset.
- If Dynamo Admin Ltd or a large portion of its assets is bought by a third party, personal data about its customers will likely be one of the transferred assets.
Where we save your personal information
We may transmit and keep the data we acquire from you in countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be handled by individuals working for us or one of our suppliers who are located outside the EEA. These employees may be responsible for a variety of tasks, including the fulfilment of your purchase, the processing of your payment information, and the provision of support services. You consent to this transfer, storage, and processing of your personal data by submitting it. Dynamo Admin Ltd will take all reasonable means to safeguard your data and to guarantee that it is processed securely and in compliance with this privacy statement.
We save all information you submit on our secure servers. Any transaction involving money will be encrypted [via SSL technology]. Where we have provided you with (or you have selected) a password that enables you to access certain areas of our site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that password. We request that you do not share your password with anybody.
Regrettably, information transfer over the internet is not totally secure. While we will make every effort to secure your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you communicate to our site; any transfer is at your own risk. Once we get your information, we will follow stringent protocols and use security safeguards to attempt to prevent unauthorised access.
Your legal rights
You have the right to request that your personal data not be processed for marketing purposes. Generally, we will notify you (before to collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for that purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such reasons. By ticking specific boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, you can exercise your right to prohibit such processing. Additionally, you may exercise your right at any time by contacting us by email at [email protected].
Our site may contain connections to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates from time to time. If you click on a link to one of these websites, please be aware that these websites have their own privacy policies, for which we assume no responsibility or obligation. Please review these rules prior to providing any personal information to these websites.
You have the right under the Act to access information about you. You may use your right of access in line with the Act.
Modifications to our privacy statement
We encourage your questions, comments, and requests regarding this privacy statement, which should be directed to [email protected].